Drove to Utah on Saturday to gather up Willow and her stuff. Very strong winds in California caused an accident ahead of me a couple hours short of Vegas, ended up delaying me an hour. This is a picture of me standing in the back of my sister’s truck, fully stopped on the freeway and waiting for things to get moving again.
(EDIT: Picture works now. ftp access keeps timing out and wouldn’t finish the upload, internet is slow overall this morning.)
Of course, a day later and we’re back in CA with all of Willow’s stuff, and the next morning there are fires all over San Diego and we (me/Willow/JD/Keri) may end up evacuating, Keri’s boss’ house 3-5 miles from here is in an evac area, so by comparison being stuck on my way to Utah is pleasant.
I’ll keep you informed here if the fire affects us.