Crossposted from Facebook….
(All the kids are doing it, it must be cool.)
1. I have four cats, which makes me a crazy cat person. It was much less so when my (now ex-)girlfriend and I lived together and we could say *we* have four cats.
2. I have such a sweet tooth that if my preference were for heroin instead of sugar I probably would have been dead by age 30.
3. I have never broken any of my bones.
4. It appears the only things I’m allergic to are bug bites, and massively so.
5. I give until it hurts, and then some, and then some more.
6. I am a good cook, I just don’t often have the opportunity to show it.
7. I have taken one drag on one cigarette in my entire life, and drank most of a pitcher of beer trying to wash the taste out of my mouth.
8. Cindi Rice has been present for 66% of all of my incidents of vomiting in the 12 years that I’ve known her. Perhaps she is provoking them?
9. I’ve been a lacto-ovo vegetarian for about 17 years, not counting a handful of slipups.
10. Despite #9, I know how to catch, gut, and clean a fish, as well as cook it (see #6).
11. Rarely a day goes by that I don’t think about how, in the past, I have hurt others.
12. I’m really good at keeping secrets. But you might want to tell me it’s a secret.
13. Despite an outgoing personality and the ability to shamelessly talk to total strangers, I have no idea how to tell if a woman is interested in me enough that I should ask her out.
14. I believe in mercy killings.
15. I have a fantastic memory, except for directions and names.
16. I’m sort of blind in one eye. That’s the short explanation, the long one isn’t really interesting.
17. I tend to tell long, wandering, pointless stories, even if you were there when the subject of the story happened.
18. More than once, I have been depressed enough that for a time I felt the only possible solutions to my problems were either suicide or winning the lottery.
19. I joke that I’m “90% gay” … I don’t like cars or sports, but I’m sensitive and nice, and I like cute animals, musicals, cooking, singing, and dancing. But I’m not attracted to men, and that’s pretty much the deciding factor.
20. I never get writer’s block, but I often find other things I’d rather do than write.
21. I believe in freedom, beauty, truth, and love.
22. I am a machine when there is trouble or an emergency.
23. I have insomnia.
24. I rarely drink alcohol, mainly because I don’t like it that much.
25. I have a tattoo of the Native American raven-spirit (a symbol of wisdom and healing), though it is faded and I need to get it touched up.